It’s been quite sometime since I have posted on my website but feel free to scroll through some of the pictures I had taken in Mexico.
I was given the opportunity to go Cabo over Thanksgiving break with my family and thought I should share some pictures on my trip that I took or were taken for me! It has been exactly a month since I have been back. I will be home for six weeks for winter break and it will definitely be a challenge to be posting regularly due to the bad (rainy) weather we have been having. It will definitely be challenging not being in the city and stopping people on the street to take pictures on my inspirations page. I will be going back to work regularly at Maurices while I am home and post pictures on my OOTD Thanks for keeping up with my page!
With a little bit of research, I took the time to create a guide to Cabo San Lucas, Mexico:
THINGS TO DO:
- Kayak at the Los Cabos Arch and Playa del Amor
- Get a boat tour and learn about the history of Sea of Cortes meeting the Pacific Ocean
- Visit a home where the dolphins stay (I got to experience my first swim and ride with a dolphin! My FAVORITE animal ever)
- Snorkel in the Santa Maria Cove
- Explore the streets of Old San Juan
- Go on a tequila tasting (Mexico’s legal alcoholic age is 18!)
WHERE TO STAY:
You WILL go far when you purchase an all inclusive package at any of the hotels around the area. All inclusive comes with unlimited food, drinks, and your lodging during your time on vacation. Not to mention the fun activities they have during the day by the beach and pools! My family and I have points with the Holiday Inn and The Hilton, so we always book our hotels through those resorts. Top hotels to book your stay at:
TIPS/ADVICE WHILE TRAVELING IN MEXICO:
- Choose your destinations wisely
- Think twice about renting a car, get a driver
- Cash > Credit Card
- Don’t be too flashy when walking around touristy sites
This is my first of many travel posts I have put together. I hope this guide will make your travels easier, more fun, and less stressful.
Until next time!
xoxo — Bree