HELLO FASHION LOVERS
Welcome to my new home!
It feels so good to finally be officially moved into our cozy home in the cute neighborhood of Logan Square in Chicago. I will be starting my second semester of my junior year at Columbia College, and can’t even believe how I’m just one year away from graduating college? I am living in an adorable and cozy, two bedroom apartment with my best friend, Lauren Nieves. Many of you have been curious to get a tour of my new home, well here it is!
LIVING ROOM: BEFORE AND AFTER
How to turn an old couch from your parents home to something cute and more modern?
- fuzzy throw blanket: Homegoods
- LOTS of pillows: Target | World Market | Amazon
- hang artwork
- fuzzy rug: Ikea
- cute coffee table: DIY with four crates
- stainless steal appliances: TjMaxx
- plants: baby’s breath to give life to the room
- candles for warm and cozy feeling